DELICIOUS “FAUX” EGG NOODLES RECIPE!



This is an AMAZING recipe! I’m seriously not kidding!



INGREDIENTS:

2 eggs (.8 carb)
1 ounce cream cheese (2 carbs)
pinch of each
garlic powder
onion powder
salt
pepper (All seasonings add a carb roughly)
























DIRECTIONS:

Heat oven to 325 degrees, prepare a 8×8 pan with non-stick foil and then use paper towel to spread melted butter around the pan. Next put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and bubbly. Pour into prepared pan and bake for exactly 8 minutes! Remove from oven, I immediately remove foil from pan. I place the foil on table and let cool slightly. I spread the foil out and roll up the “Faux” Egg Noodles and slice! You’ll see in the video everything I did to make this a successful and delicious meal! LOVE THESE!!
source:http://lchfdiva.com/2015/01/delicious-faux-egg-noodles-recipe-lchf/

No comments:

Post a Comment